Author: Jennifer Niven
Now a major film starring Elle Fanning and Justice Smith on Netflix. A compelling and beautiful story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who wants to die. Theodore Finch constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself, but each time something good stops him. Violet Markey exists for the future, counting the days until she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief for her late sister. When they meet on the ledge of a tower, what might have been their end turns into their beginning. It's only with Violet that Finch can truly be himself - a funny guy who's able to find the joy in life. And when Violet's with Finch, she forgets to count away the days and starts to live them. But as Violet's world grows, Finch's begins to shrink. He's trying to cling on to all the good things in his life, but will it be enough this time? 'If you're looking for the next The Fault in Our Stars, this is it' - Guardian 'This book is amazing - I couldn't put it down' - Zoe Sugg 'A searingly honest and heartbreakingly poignant tale about the power and beauty of love' - Heat 'Sparkling' - Entertainment Weekly
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141357034
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.