Authors: Simon Cox, Susan Davies
Bestselling author Simon Cox takes us on a spellbinding journey through some of the most fascinating and mysterious aspects of ancient Egyptian life. He answers questions that have intrigued people for centuries, including: How were the pyramids built and what do they mean? Was there a curse of Tutankhamun? Are the biblical stories about the land of Egypt true? Did the Egyptians make human sacrifices? and, Is there a secret Hall of Records buried beneath the sands at Giza? Discover the truth about the people, places, gods and legends in this accessible reference guide. It is an essential reading for anyone wanting to know more about this remarkable period of history. If you thought Egypt was interesting before now ...read on!
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781845961985
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.