Author: Sebastian Faulks
Set before and during the great war, Birdsong captures the drama of that
era on both a national and a personal scale. It is the story of Stephen, a
young Englishman, who arrives in Amiens in 1910. Over the course of the
novel he suffers a series of traumatic experiences, from the clandestine
love affair that tears apart the family with whom he lives, to the
unprecedented experiences of the war itself.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099387916
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.