Synopsis: Seventeen-year-old Haley McWaid is a good girl, the pride of her suburban New Jersey family, headed off to college next year with all the hopes and dreams her doting parents can pin on her. Which is why, when her mother wakes one morning to find that Haley never came home the night before and three months quickly pass without word from the girl, the community assumes the worst. Wendy Tynes is a reporter on a mission: to bring down sexual predators via elaborate and nationally televised sting operations. Wendy and her team have shamed dozens of men by the time she encounters her latest target. Dan Mercer is a social worker known as a friend to troubled teens, but his story soon becomes more complicated than Wendy could have imagined. Caught tells the story of a missing girl, the predator who may have taken her, and the reporter who suddenly realizes she can’t tr About the Author&colon Harlan Coben is one of the most exciting talents in crime writing. His recent novel, HOLD TIGHT, was a No. 1 international bestseller, gracing the lists of the SUNDAY TIMES and the NEW YORK TIMES. His books are published in 40 languages in over 30 countries. Harlan lives in New Jersey with his family. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781409103776
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.