Authors: Amy Newmark, Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield, Susan M. Heim
Is your family a little weird? Do you have a couple of "dysfunctional" family members? You're not alone! This collection of 101 incredible stories celebrates the fun of having a quirky, lovable and "dysfunctional" family. Norman Rockwell's famous painting "Freedom from Want" pictures the perfect family gathered for a holiday meal. But if you're like most people, that's not what your family gatherings look like! Chicken Soup for the Soul presents YOUR FAMILY! This great new collection of stories highlights our wacky yet lovable relatives, holiday meltdowns, funny foibles, and incredible in-laws, along with more serious stories about abuse, control freaks, and flare-ups. So pull up a chair and meet the family
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781935096399
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.