Authors: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen
A must-read for mothers and daughters about the complexities, cherished moments and greatest lessons they've learned from one another This compilation of stories will touch the reader's soul with the funny moments and sentimental times shared by mothers and daughters. Chicken Soup for the Mother & Daughter's Soul II includes stories about young women leaving home for the first time to attend college, how mothers and daughters at odds with each other learn to forgive and forget, and how one daughter comes to terms with saying goodbye. The relationship a mother and daughter shares is at times difficult, but in the end, it can be one of the most precious.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780757305900
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.