Authors: Amy Newmark, Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield
Preteens will appreciate these 101 stories of inspiration and support from kids just like them. Preteens Talk and share their stories with you. Being a preteen is harder than it looks. School is more intense, your body is changing, friends and parents seem different, you deal with crushes and cliques... You are not alone. Read true stories written by other preteens just like you on: feeling insecure peer pressure and cliques divorce and loss best friends embarrassing moments crushes school and after-school
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781935096009
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.