Author: Lauren Child
A witty and insightful book about worries, starring Clarice Bean. Created by Children's Laureate Lauren Child. It's the worry you hadn't even thought to worry about that should worry you the most. At least that's how it looks to Clarice Bean, who has been writing her worries in a notebook - things like Worry no. 1: infinity, or Worry no. 3: change. And now that her worst never-imagined worry has happened - her utterly best friend is moving away forever - Clarice doesn't even care about her tickets to the Ruby Redfort, girl detective, film premiere. That is, unless something happens to change things again . . . Lauren Child's trademark wit combines with spot-on insight in this hugely engaging story about childhood worries, unwanted changes and finding friendships in the most surprising places. 'Funny, contemporary and perceptive' - Mail on Sunday 'A comic and poignant journey' - The Sunday Times 'Clarice Bean fans will be delighted by her new adventures . . . Anxieties such as "change" and "having to go back to school after the holidays" will be recognised by everyone, while her ways of approaching them are delightful' - Guardian
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781846165078
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.