Authors: Katherine T. Bucher, Lee Manning
Written by two respected authors, this classroom management text has three parts and fifteen chapters. Unique features include the examination of traditional and contemporary models, readers being encouraged to develop or identify their own philosophical beliefs, and readers being encouraged to develop their own personalized classroom management plan that reflects their philosophical beliefs. Also unique is the book is written for both elementary and secondary school educators who are seeking management techniques in an increasingly diverse world. Differences in this second edition include: the Management Tips have been greatly expanded and provide specific information for both elementary and secondary educators, an increased amount on diversity (e.g. social class), important terms bolded in the chapters (and defined in the glossary-which is new), the Quick Reference Guide located on the front cover, updated websites, and a companion website. The book is readable, interesting, and full of practical examples that are written for both elementary and secondary educators. Plus, it has a clear organization, e.g., introduction to classroom management, traditional and contemporary models, safe schools, and developing a personalized classroom philosophy and model.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780131707504
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.