Author: H. D. B. Clarke
Synopsis: Colloquial Japanese provides a step-by-step course in Japanese as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Japanese in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required. Key features include: · progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills · structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar · an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises · realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios · useful vocabulary lists throughout the text · additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Japanese will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Japanese. Course components: The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack. Paperback: 978-0-415-19478-5 (please note this does not include the audio) CDs : 978-0-415-27911-6eBook: 978-0-203-98691-2 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com) MP3s: 978-0-415-47080-3 (available from www.tandfebooks.com) Pack : 978-0-415-45391-2 (paperback and CDs) About the Author&colon Hugh Clarke and Motoko Hamamura both teach Japanese at the University of Sydney, Australia, where Hugh Clarke is Head of the Asian Studies Department. They are the authors of th the existing Colloquial Japanese, which was originally published in 1981. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780415194785
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.