Author: Rachel Renee Russell
Nikki Maxwell's love life is finally looking up. Brandon, who she's been crushing on, like, forever, has asked her on an almost-date. SQUEE! But when Brandon starts acting weirdly, Nikki's worried that he doesn't like her after all... And with a special dance coming up where the girls ask the boys, Nikki wants to invite Brandon, but what if he says no - urgh, major cringe! Will Nikki find the courage to ask Brandon to the dance, or will she be left at home like a true Dork-arella?
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780857079381
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.