Author: Michael Mosley
Just as Dr Michael Mosley's Fast Diet - the original 5:2 - alerted the world to a healthy new way to lose weight, Fast Exercise turns conventional wisdom on its head when it comes to the workout Can you really get the benefits of exercise in just a few minutes a day? Michael Mosley and Peta Bee investigate the science behind a radically different approach to exercise - one that is incredibly time efficient. Research has shown the extraordinary impact that ultra-short bursts of HIT (high intensity training) can have, whatever your age or level of fitness. In Fast Exercise, Michael Mosley, a self-confessed sloth, teams up with super-fit health journalist Peta Bee to dispel common exercise myths. They offer practical advice and a range of workouts that take just a few minutes a day and can be done any time, anywhere. Fast Exercise is for everyone: those who don't enjoy exercise but want to lose fat and stay healthy, those who love exercise and want to enhance their performance, and those who just want to understand the science behind it all.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781780721989
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.