Author: Richard Carlson
In "Handbook for the Soul, " a gathering of America's most celebrated spiritual writers, from Thomas Moore and Marianne Williamson to Jack Canfield and Robert Fulghum, offer inspiring words on the state of the soul today. This collection of more than thirty original essays address both the importance of caring for and nourishing the soul and the ways in which these individuals tend to their own souls on a day-to-day basis. Dedicated to the enrichment of our inner lives, these authors offer insight and advice.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780316128223
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.