Author: Natasha Corrett
Honestly Healthy is a refreshing cookbook and lifestyle guide promoting balanced and healthy living. Using the revolutionary new alkaline diet, it's packed with recipes, tips and tricks to help you transform your daily routine from hectic and hurried to harmonious and holistic. Organic gourmet vegetarian cook, Natasha Corrett, and leading nutritional therapist Vicki Edgson combine their expertise in this fully illustrated guide to eating a balanced, alkaline diet that keeps the body in mind. They clearly explain the principles and benefits of this kind of eating, identifying both alkalizing and acid-forming foods, and offering the modern cook a host of flavoursome, easy-to-prepare recipes recommended for different times of the day and different stages of life. The first section deals with the basics: the principles of healthy eating, the sources of and role played by vitamins, carbohydrates and protein, the identification of alkalizing and acid-forming foods and the ways in which an alkaline diet can nourish the body without placing the digestive system under strain. Learn how to boost your immune system, increase energy levels, maintain blood sugar levels and focus your mind through healthy eating. The second section features mouth-watering recipes, from the first smoothie of the morning, through delicious salads and mains to the last healthy snack of the day. Accompanied by beautiful photographs, each recipe illustrates just how easy it is to prepare delicious and nutritious food that will make you feel great.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781906417819
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.