Author: Meg Cabot
Steph Landry's been a high school pariah - and the butt of every joke imaginable - ever since she spilt her red Super Big Gulp all over It Girl Lauren Moffat's white D&G mini-skirt. But now Steph's got a secret weapon - an ancient book, How to be Popular, which her soon-to-be step-grandmother once used to break into her A-crowd. All Steph has to do is follow the instructions in The Book and wait for the partying begin. But as Steph's about to discover, it's easy to become popular - it's less easy staying that way! How to be Popular is a heartwarming story of friendship and acceptance from Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780330444064
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.