Author: Liz Tuccillo
The inspiration for the hit film! From the coauthor of He's Just Not That Into You and a former story editor for Sex and the City, How to Be Single is about one woman's attempts to navigate a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love. Julie Jenson is a single thirty-seven-year-old book publicist in New York. When her friend Georgia's husband leaves her for a samba teacher, she forces Julie to organize a single girls' night out to remind her why it's so much fun not to be tied down. But the night ends up having the opposite effect on Julie. Fed up with the dysfunction and disappointments of singledom, Julie quits her job and sets off to find out how women around the world are dealing with this dreaded phenomenon. From Paris to Brazil to Sydney, Bali, Beijing, Mumbai, and Reyjavik, Julie falls in love, gets her heart broken, sees the world, and learns more than she ever dreamed possible. All the while her friends at home are grappling with their own issues--bad blind dates, loveless engagements, custody battles, single motherhood, and the death of a loved one. Written in Liz Tuccillo's pitch-perfect, hilarious, and relatable voice, How to Be Single is "a summer read that, for once, accurately depicts the hopes, fears, and bad dates of a single woman looking for love" (Parade).
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781501140648
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.