Author: Victoria Stilwell
Victoria Stilwell, positive reinforcement dog trainer and star of the hit Animal Planet TV show, It's Me or the Dog, explains how to use her force-free, scientifically-backed training methods to solve common canine behavior problems. Victoria Stilwell, America's favorite no-nonsense trainer, has rehabilitated some of the world's most difficult dogs- and now she's revealing her scientifically proven behavioral training secrets for you to use at home. Victoria's all-new training guide shows how positive reinforcement is more effective than other methods: by changing the way your dog thinks, feels, and learns, you can actually encourage your dog to want to behave. With tips and tricks for understanding canine language, harnessing the power of reward-based training, and tapping into dogs' natural instincts, there are no hopeless cases! So get ready to boost your dog's confidence, improve your communication, and build your bond with your best friend today.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781607744146
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.