Authors: Sally Wendkos Olds, Diane E. Papalia, Ruth Duskin Feldman
The 11th edition of this classic best-seller retains the extensive and integrated cross-cultural and multicultural coverage, the proven Guidepost-Checkpoint learning system, and the balance between research and real-life applications that have made this text a long time favorite of students and faculty. In the warmly-written and engaging style that is their hallmark, Papalia, Olds, and Feldman once again paint an engaging chronological portrayal of development through the lifespan. This new edition features enhanced treatment of brain development and evolutionary psychology research as well as new Research in Action features highlighting interesting and timely topics.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780071280747
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.