Authors: Amira Rezec Wegenek, William Buskist
Psychology is one of the most popular undergraduate majors. To gain an edge and get ahead, current and prospective psychology majors need access to insider knowledge. This book provides an overview of the psychology major, subdisciplines within the field, graduate programs and the admissions process, career opportunities for all degree types, internships, and free resources for students. To make the process more interactive and proactive, students will benefit from the handy assessments, timelines, exercises, tips on enhancing employability, testimonials from students and professionals, and recommended resources, including web sites, journals, and conferences. Like a good mentor, this book expertly motivates and empowers students to be proactive in exploring their educational and career options. Whether the ultimate goal is to enter the workforce or graduate school, following this insider guidance will save undergraduates time and increase their chances of success.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781433808159
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.