Authors: Geoffrey P. Kramer, Douglas A. Bernstein, Vicky Phares
Designed to provide a thorough survey of the field that is equally accessible to students with a general interest as well as to those with professional aspirations, this text presents a scholarly portrayal of the history, content, professional functions, and the future of clinical psychology.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780137049844
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.