Author: Marian Keyes
'I'm in the Last Chance Saloon. In my decrepit, thirty-one-year-old state, I'd probably never get another man ...' Tara, Katherine and Fenton have been best friends since they were teenagers. Now in their early thirties, they've been living it up in London for ten years. But what have they got to show for it? Sure, Tara's got her boyfriend - but she loves retail therapy so much more. Katherine, on the other hand, is a serial singleton whose neatness fetish won't let a man mess up her life. And Fenton? Well, Fenton has everything. Until he gets ill and he has to ask himself: what have you got if you haven't got your health? All three are drinking in the last chance saloon and they're about to discover that if you don't change your life, life has a way of changing you...
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780140271805
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.