A successful businessman, Lim Bo Seng became synonymous with the anti-war movement in Singapore during WW II. His commitment towards the resistance campaign against Japanese aggressors came with a hefty price. He was to suffer a heart-wrenching separation with his family and eventually sacrifice his own life. His incarceration in a prison for anti-Japanese activists was the ultimate test of faith. Yet the true hero never once faltered, not even under the harshest condition imaginable. Lim fought his captors with his one and only weapon-an unbroken spirit. He died in triumph and his legacy lives on. First published in 1998, this book is in its 8th reprint in 2011.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789812290670
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.