Authors: Stephen P. Robbins, Mary Coulter
For undergraduate principles of management courses. REAL Managers....REAL Experiences. Bringing Management theories to life! This best selling principles text vividly illustrates management theories by incorporating real-life perspectives from a myriad of managers on their greatest challenges and successes. In the tenth edition, new features further integrate real managers' experiences into the text, helping students understand more clearly what being a manager is all about. Accompanied by mymanagementlab! See the hands in the air, hear the roar of discussion be a Rock Star in the classroom. mymanagementlab makes it easier for you to be a Rock Star in the classroom by helping you hold students accountable for class preparation, and getting students engaged in the material through an array of relevant teaching and media resources.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780138143664
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.