Authors: John Joseph Coyle, Edward J. Bardi, Robert A.. Novack
Transportation is arguably the most critical component of global supply chains. And one of the most complex. Delivering comprehensive coverage of current domestic and global transportation trends, MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, 7e, International Edition equips your students with a solid understanding of this dynamic field. More student friendly than ever, the SEVENTH EDITION helps readers understand both the fundamental role and importance of transportation in companies and in society, as well as the complex environment in which transportation service is provided today. Taking a managerial approach, the authors give students the tools to successfully adapt to this fast-paced and rapidly changing industry. The text is organized into three parts. Part I provides a framework and foundation for the role of transportation from a micro and macro perspective in supply chains. Discussions include both the theoretical and managerial dimensions of transportation in supply chains, including regulation and public policy. Part II focuses on the providers of transportation, offering an industry overview, operating and service characteristics, cost structure, and current challenges and issues. Part III focuses on a variety of critical transportation management issues, providing insightful discussions of the strategic activities and challenges involved in the movement of goods through the supply chain.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780324789201
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.