Author: Peter Ferdinand Drucker
Managing for Results demonstrates Drucker's particular genius for breaking through conventional outlooks and opening up new perspectives for ultimate profits in the world of business. What must be done to make the organization perform, prosper and grow - what the executive, the maker of decisions, must do to move the enterprise forward - is the subject of this book. It will be of great value to students of management as well as executives in industry and commerce, and it deals skilfully and perceptively with economic tasks which every business has to tackle in order to achieve sound performance and economic results. Written by one of the world's leading management gurus widely known classic work identifies the key success factors in managing performance
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780750643917
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.