Author: William Bridges
Directed at managers and employees in today's corporations, where change is necessary to revitalise and improve corporate performance, this guide addresses the fact that it is people that have to carry out the change. It not only talks about what should be done, but also shows how to do it, giving managers practical ways to bring everybody 'on board'. Armed with this new information, managers will look at future changes in a new way, no longer anxious and hopeless, but rather looking at the opportunities. Wherever an organisation makes a change, its people have to deal with: first, an ending; then, with a time in between the old and new that Bridges calls the neutral zone; and then, with a new beginning. William Bridges, talks about what is going on inside the people who have to make the change work; and provides a sense of the emotional impact of change, and what can be done to keep it from disrupting the entire organisation.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781857883411
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.