Author: Steven W. Dulan
Be ready for the GRE revised General Test to be introduced in August 2011! McGraw-Hill's New GRE-specially created by nationally renowned test-prep experts-has been updated in anticipation of the release of the revised GRE General Test in August 2011. It includes complete coverage of the new GRE test format, including samples of all the new question types. You will get expert guidance on math and verbal skills, sample essays, and strategies for every type.Features: Complete coverage of the new GRE format scheduled to be introduced in 2011Two complete interactive tests on CD-ROM, 2 complete interactive practice tests online (in addition to the 4 tests in the book)A Welcome section on How to Use This Book, GRE Study Plan, Getting the Most from the Online Tests, and moreStrategies for answering every question type Special information for international test-takers Topics include: Overview of the GRE; Taking the GRE; For International Test Takers; Preparing for the GRE General Test; GRE Diagnostic Test; GRE General Testing Strategies; Introduction to GRE Logic; GRE Analytical Writing; GRE Quantitative; GRE Verbal; Content Area Review; Basic GRE Math Review; Basic GRE Verbal Review; Practicing for the GRE General Test; GRE Practice Test 2; GRE Practice Test 3; Online: 2 Practice Tests
Note: CD-ROM not available
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780071742665
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.