Author: Padraig O'Morain
You lead a busy life. You're constantly running between tasks, notebook in one hand, iPhone in the other. You've probably read about the benefits of mindfulness, and added 'Start doing mindfulness' to your ever-growing to-do list but frankly, who has time to meditate every day, chant in the lotus position, or read long books on finding inner calm? This brilliant handbook is packed with suggestions for ways to help you slow down, refocus and practice a form of mindfulness that actually fits in with your hectic life. Wherever you're going, whatever you're doing, you can make these mindfulness techniques a seamless part of your daily routine, without having to put any special time aside for them - and so feel calmer and less stressed - at work, at home, as a parent, in your relationships or when travelling.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781444786002
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.