Author: Judith Summers
In the summer of 1998, Judith Summers lost her husband and father to cancer. Life for Judith and her eight-year-old son Joshua looked bleak. But then George bounced into their lives. A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with a loving character and a penchant for chewing up paper, George re-awoke their joie de vivreand gave them back their sense of humour - whilst driving them barking mad along the way. 'Animal enthusiasts will love this story of four-legged emotional rescue, but beneath the surface there is a touching and bravely charted narrative of bereavement and its aftermath' Daily Express 'Hilarious and moving' Daily Mail
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780141032238
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.