Authors: Sara Remington, Sarah Copeland
This cookbook is an indispensable reference for modern couples looking to spend quality time together in the kitchen. Inside are more than 130 recipes for both classic and contemporary cooking that are perfect for day-to-day deux and special occasions with family and friends. More than a collection of recipes, The Newlywed Cookbook is also a guide to domestic bliss. Author Sarah Copeland, a newlywed herself, knows that sourcing, cooking as well as sharing food together at the table makes for a happy couple! This beautiful and sophisticated contemporary cookbook is the new go-to for brides and grooms.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780811876834
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.