Author: Jayasinghe G y
Organic waste generation is increasing at exponential rates around the world and unprecedented attention and cost is being paid to avoid exhaustion of natural resources, diminish environmental hazards, reduce hazard to human health, and preserve sustainable balance in the ecosystem. Anaerobic digestion is the most promising alternative to disposal of organic waste, due to its elevated energy generation. Hydrolysis, acidogenesis, acetogenesis and methanogenesis are the major four stages of anaerobic digestion process. Co-digestion is the term used to explain the combined management of several waste streams with harmonizing characteristics which enhance the anaerobic digestion process. This text book provides a broad overview of digestibility and process efficiencies of different range of organic wastes and co digestion and their present strategies and future challenges in anaerobic digestion process. Moreover, this book explains several process inhibition parameters that are taken place during the anaerobic process and urgent efficient technologies that should be implemented to enhance the biomathanation in future endeavours.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9783659396069
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.