Author: Ku Swee Yong
The property market goes through cycles, and an investor needs to understand market conditions for a balanced view on opportunities and risks. But how can one sift through the noise and formulate a clear strategy? Respected market analyst and fifth-time author Ku Swee Yong looks at market trends, explains the impact of government policies and dispels common misconceptions. The lead articles delve into how the residential sector will be affected by the ageing population and the expiry of many HDB flats' 99-year lease, and offer suggestions for the Concept Plan 2021. Others sketch out how the property landscape will be affected by changes in the retail scene, the adoption of FinTech, the rise of co-working & co-living spaces. Preparing for a Property Upturn provides an exciting overview of the current and future real estate issues. Whether you are seeking local or regional prospects, investors and market practitioners alike will benefit from perspectives which are backed by extensive data and research.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814779913
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.