Authors: Linda, Sherwood, Christopher J, Woolverton, Lansing M, Prescott, Joanne M, Willey
Synopsis: This eighth edition continues to present material in short chapters organized thematically into nine separate sections. Shorter chapters are less daunting and more 'digestible' for most students. Furthermore, they offer the professor a greater degree of flexibility so that the order in which chapters are covered can be tailored to meet the needs of an individual class. About the Author&colon JOANNE M. WILLEY has been a professor at Hofstra University on Long Island, New York, since 1993, where she is Professor of Microbiology; she holds a joint appointment with the Hostra University School of Medicine. LINDA M. SHERWOOD is a member of the Department of Microbiology at Montana State University. Her interest in microbiology was sparked by the last course she took to complete a B.S. degree in Psychology at Western Illinois University. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780071313674
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.