Author: Meg Cabot
Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for: 10. Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David 9. With her boyfriend, the president's son 8. Who wants to take things to the Next Level 7. Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV 6. While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex 5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video 4. Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador for the UN 3. Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses 2. Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants and the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for? 1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people."
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780060724528
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.