Authors: Janina Jolley, Mark Mitchell
"Research Design Explained" provides students with an appreciation of science's excitement and relevance to psychology, by explaining concepts clearly and using real-life analogies and examples. Authors Mitchell and Jolley help students to develop a true understanding of research design, rather than simply memorizing terms, by focusing on important, fundamental concepts and demonstrating the logic behind research design.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780495093626
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.