Author: David Baldacci
Sean King and Michelle Maxwell are both haunted by their last case. Realizing that Michelle is teetering on the brink of self-destruction from long-buried demons, Sean arranges therapy for his reluctant partner. But instead of focusing on her recovery, Michelle unearths disturbing secrets in the hospital . . . Meanwhile Sean, down on his luck, accepts a much-needed job. A physicist, Monk Turing, has died in mysterious circumstances near Babbage Town - a secretive establishment populated by an eccentric group of scientists and cryptographers, funded by an anonymous but powerful group. The dead man's young daughter, piano-playing prodigy Viggie, has secrets of her own. But what is the significance of the phrase `codes and blood'? Directly across the York River from Babbage Town lies the sinister CIA training ground, Camp Peary, where Monk Turing's body was found. With both the FBI and CIA having Sean in their crosshairs, can he discover the truth? And will he be in time to save Michelle from herself?
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780330450973
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.