Synopsis: "As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two." —Norman Wisdom You can't help feeling bewildered every time another birthday lunges at you—after all, you still feel like the proverbial spring chicken. And yet there are unmistakeable signs that seniority is creeping in. Don't worry, that's senior, not senile. If you've ever had a senior moment, are afraid of acting your age, or are really deranged and confused, this miscellany of wit, jokes, and quotations will remind you that age can be a funny old thing. About the Author&colon Tom Hay is the author of Office Olympics, Scottish Wit, and Welsh Wit. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781849530767
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.