Author: Edward De Bono
Synopsis: What does it take to succeed in today's competitive world? Is it luck? Talent? A touch of madness? Edward de Bono talked to 50 outstandingly successful men and women, all of whom spoke frankly about their own strategy. Among them were David Bailey, Sir Terence Conran, Robert Maxwell, Jackie Stewart, Sir Clive Sinclair, Virginia Wade, Lord Forte and Verity Lambert. De Bono then distilled their wisdom and experience and turned it into a practical strategy that anyone can follow in order to achieve their own ambitions in life and work. The result was this book. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780006370727
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.