Author: Edward de Bono
Edward de Bono, the leading pioneer in the direct teaching of thinking, and with over twenty-five years experience at all levels (from eight-year-olds to senior executives) shows in a simple and practical way how a parent can develop the thinking skills of his or her children so as to give them a better chance in life. Many highly intelligent people are articulate but poor thinkers. Argument and critical thinking are not enough. Today's world demands clear and constructive thinking; the ability to make decisions and choices; to design and plan initiatives; and, be creative.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780140126808
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.