Authors: Bethany Palmer, Scott Palmer
The hidden key to a healthy relationship is not just managing money but understanding how the other approaches money. Every couple argues about money. It doesn't matter if you've been married for 40 years or dating for 4 months, money touches every decision you make as a couple-from the $5 cup of coffee to the $50,000 car. And when the two of you don't see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, that's when arguments turn into ugly toxic fights that leave both persons feeling hurt and angry. It's why money has become the #1 cause of divorce in the U.S. Obviously, something needs to change. The reason this crisis has not been addressed is because it has never been identified, defined, or given a name. Scott and Bethany Palmer, aka "The Money Couple," have identified and defined this problem and offer concrete solutions to fix it. Once you know your Money Personality, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. You'll discover what has an impact on your loved one's money decisions, and you'll learn how to talk about money in a way that's actually fun! You'll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all. It's not just about money management, and it's definitely not just about overcoming debt. It is a whole new way of living that will change everything in your relationship. Tens of thousands have already been transformed. Are you ready?
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780849964787
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.