Author: Loft Publications
Brochure design is critical in the world of marketing and graphic design, yet can be challenging to execute successfully. The Big Book of Brochures is an extraordinary visual collection featuring work from top designers around the globe. It offers hundreds of ideas, pages of inspiration, and loads of advice for professional graphic designers and students alike. This book provides ideas on corporate and product literature, annual reports and direct marketing, and new media, providing a wellspring of ideas for designers creating client brochures. It offers recommendations for choosing type, layout, photo treatments, and much more. Covering a variety of styles, from classic to modern, sophisticated to conceptual, The Big Book of Brochures is an indispensable brainstorming resource for any designer looking to create innovative, high-quality brochures.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780060893149
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.