Author: Peter Ferdinand Drucker
The 'new realities' of the title refer to the state of government, society and the economy in the USA, Japan, Western Europe, Russia and the Third World. With characteristic authority and clarity of style, Drucker attempts to define the concerns, issues and controversies of today which will become the realities of the future. Already the bestselling author of many books on management and economics, Drucker has innumerable followers. Now turning to address the changing demands of a post business society, the broad- ranging theme and vision of The New Realities will win him many more admirers. Written by one of the world's leading management thinkers Defines the concerns of today which will become the realities of the future
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780750619806
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.