Author: Michael Pollan
What shall we have for dinner? Such a simple question has grown to have a very complicated answer. We can eat almost anything nature has to offer, but deciding what we should eat stirs anxiety. Should we choose the organic apple or the conventional? If organic, local or imported? Wild fish or farmed? Low-carb or low-cal? As the American culture of fast food and unlimited choice invades the world, Pollan follows his next meal from land to table, tracing the origin of everything consumed and the implications for ourselves and our planet. His astonishing findings will shock all who care about what they put on their plate.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780747586838
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.