Author: Daniel J. Levitin
Even the smartest mind can't beat the organized mind . . . In the digital age we are overwhelmed by information. Unable to make sense of it all, our creativity plummets and decision-making suffers. Daniel Levitin shows us how we got here and why smart organization improves our memory, our attention span and even our imagination. You'll discover that: Your brain has a daily processing limit - why waste it on cat photos? Daydreaming is your brain at its most productive Multitasking is a bad way to do nearly everything The Organized Mindwill teach you to function better, go further and find more time to do the things you actually want to do. 'Thought- provoking and practical . . . Good advice based on sound neuroscientific principles.' Sunday Times 'Sensible, practical advice . . . a comprehensive account of the way we think about organizing everything from our possessions to our friends.' Financial Times 'Deservedly a bestseller . . . ' Independent 'Levitin is as knowledgeable a guide to neuroscience as one might hope for.' New York TimesBook Review
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780241965788
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.