Author: Jodi Picoult
From New York Times bestselling author Jodi Picoult, a powerful novel that explores the unbreakable bond between parent and child, and questions whether you can reinvent yourself in the course of a lifetime--or if your mistakes are carried forever. Fourteen-year-old Trixie Stone is in love for the first time. She's also a straight-A high school student, pretty and popular, and the light of her father's life.... Comic book artist Daniel Stone would do anything to protect his daughter. But when a single act of violence shatters her innocence, seemingly mild-mannered Daniel's convictions are put to the test--while his own shockingly tumultuous past, hidden even from his family, comes to light. Now, everything Trixie's ever believed about her hero, her father, seems to be a lie as Daniel ventures to hell and back, seeking revenge. Will the price be the bond they share? Revealing an "exceptional, unflinching, and utterly chilling" (The Washington Post) portrait of today's youth culture, Jodi Picoult pulls readers inside a shattered family facing the toughest questions of morality and forgiveness.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780743496704
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.