Author: Edmund Ng
"Mourn with those who mourn." (Romans 12:15b) God commanded all Christians (not just ministers, pastors and leaders) to comfort those who mourn. However, many Christians are not reaching out to grieving people, not because they lack the compassion or concern for them, but because they lack the understanding, knowledge, and skills as to what to say and do. In The TIME Approach to Grief Support, Edmund Ng combines personal experience, extensive professional grief counseling knowledge and skills, and the truth of God's principles and promises to show how Christians can reach out and offer support to those who are grieving. Readers will learn to use a simple and practical formula to help those who are grieving to: * Take the time needed to mourn. * Talk about their losses. * Resolve issues. * Find meaning in their suffering. Christians must not continue to miss out on these God-designed windows of opportunity to extend His kingdom and impact lives through deaths and losses.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781606150733
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.