Author: Cecelia Ahern
"Dear Lucy Silchester, You have an appointment for Monday, July 27, 2011. Yours sincerely, Life." Lucy Silchester keeps receiving this appointment card and sweeping the gold embossed envelope under the rug. Literally. Instead, she has busied herself with work (a job she doesnt love), helping out friends, fixing her car, feeding her cat, seeing her family, and devoting her time to their life dramas. But Lucy is about to find out that this is one appointment she cant miss. One day life shows up at her door, in the form of sloppy man who is determined to bring about change. Life follows Lucy everywhere--the office, bars, her bedroom--meets her flabbergasted friends, and wont let Lucy off the hook. What she learns in the process is that some of the choices shes made, and stories shes told, arent what they seem either. Now her stubborn half-truths are going to be revealed in all their glory...unless Lucy learns to tell the truth about what really matters to her.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780062248626
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.