Authors: Sebastian von Einsiedel, David Malone, Bruno Stagno Ugarte
After grappling for two decades with the realities of the post¿Cold War era, the UN Security Council must now meet the challenges of a resurgence of great power rivalry. Reflecting this new environment, The UN Security Council in the 21st Century provides a comprehensive view of the council¿s internal dynamics, its role and relevance in world politics, and its performance in addressing today¿s major security challenges. David M. Malone is under-secretary-general of the United Nations and also rector of the UN University (UNU). Sebastian von Einsiedel is director of the UNU Center for Policy Research. Bruno Stagno Ugarte, most recently executive director of the Security Council Report, now serves as deputy executive director for advocacy at Human Rights Watch.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781626372597
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.