Author: Bonnie Tinsley
The World in a Garden is the follow-up book to Perpetual Spring: Singapore's Gardens by the Bay. The earlier book was published at the Gardens' official opening. Four years later, Gardens by the Bay has taken root, blossomed, and matured into a true Singapore icon. This book looks at the ingredients of its success, its ongoing programs, and its plans for the future, while giving special focus to the Gardens' diverse plants displays and collections. Experienced nature writer Bonnie Tinsley provides succinct text that explains the rationale for the displays and the strategy to maintain the plants in the desired groupings. This is a highly visual book and includes a wealth of full-color photos that capture the best of the Gardens. In the four years since its opening, many of the planned displays have reach maturity. The result are stunning images that capture the flora and its surrounding vegetation in splendid tableaus. The World in a Garden is ideal for nature lovers, amateur and professional gardeners as well as photography enthusiasts.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9789814721110
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.