Author: Tony Buzan
The potential of the human memory is phenomenal, and this updated edition explains techniques (including the author's mind mapping system) for improving the memory not only for names, numbers, dates and lists, but also for speeches, articles, poetry, and even whole books. It has sections for card players, and for people learning new languages and for those studying exams, as well as a chapter on capturing dreams.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780563371021
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.